PRIVACY – REGISTRATION ON SITE
PRIVACY CONTACTS - Information document Article 13 UE Reg. 2016/679- GDPR – Document for the processing of the personal data collected from the data subject
In observance of the provisions of the UE Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the personal data protection) we provide the due information concerning the processing of the supplied personal data. The document is not valid for other web sites that could be consulted through links present on the internet sites of controller property, who is not responsible in any way of the internet sites of third parties.
Personal data that can be processed: «personal data»: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»); an “identifiable” natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person; (C26, C27, C30)
2. DATA PROTECTION OFFICER (RPD/DPO- Data Protection Officer), according to the Articles 37 – 39 of the UE Reg. 2016/679: NOT PRESENT
3. PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The provided personal data will be processed, in observance of the lawfulness conditions ex art. 6 lett. f) (legitimate interest) UE Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
- registration to this site for the receipt of technical material you required – legitimate interest (art. 6 paragraph 1 lett. f)) as legal basis of the processing;
The data processing is based on the Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f): (considering 47) by taking into consideration the reasonable expectations by the data subject during and concerning the personal data collection scope, when the data subject can reasonably expect that a processing will be carried out to that end.
4. RECIPIENTS OR RECIPENTS CATEGORIES OF DATA
The provided personal data will be communicated to recipients that will process the data as processors (art. 28 of the UE Reg. 2016/679) and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the controller and the processor (art. 29 of UE Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above at point 3. In detail, the data will be communicated to:
- subjects that provide services for the management of the computer system used by TECHNIX SPA and the telecommunication networks, including email and web sites management;
- studies or societies for service and advice relationships;
- competent authorities for compliance with legal obligations and / or provisions of public bodies, on request.
5. DATA TRANSFER TOWARDS A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION AND SAFEGUARDS
6. DATA STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA FOR DEFINING THE PERIOD
The processing will be performed automatically and manually, with modes and instruments that ensure the max. safety and confidentiality, by subjects in charge to perform it.
In observance of the provisions of Article 5 subpar. 1 lett. e) of the UE Reg. 2016/679 the collected personal data will be stored so that the data subject can be identified for a time not longer than the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The personal data storage provided depends on the processing purposes:
- for the registration on the website in order to receive the technical material with the assignment of a user name and password (till the request of deregistration)
7. DATA SUBJECTS RIGHTS
The data subjects have the right, at any time, to ask to the processing controller the access to their personal data (art. 15), the rectification (art. 16) or the erasure (art. 17) or the limitation of the processing (art 18) or the opposition to their processing based on the legitimate interest (art. 21).
Consent withdrawal. The processing has not legal basis in the consent but in legitimate interest. In case the data processing is based on the consent, there is the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
There is the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The personal data communication is not an obligation. You are free to provide the personal data in the areas dedicated on the site. The missing filling in of the personal data implies the impossibility to use the services offered by the Data Controller.